from only £189.00
Divorce separation packages
Finding the right divorce or separation package
When planning a divorce, or separation, you will want to find the package that is right for you.
With our divorce and separation packages we provide a fully inclusive service that will give you the peace of mind that you require when undertaking this life changing decision.
Each of our divorce and separation packages is calibrated to provide the right service to match the needs of both of the ex-partners involved in the process.
Our packages have a fixed price which is inclusive of our mediation, and associated, services.
Unlike with legal battles where the costs can easily spiral beyond your control, knowing that our price is fixed will assure you that you are in command of the process.
Our fixed price packages include a wide range of services that will help you to proceed comfortably and quickly with your divorce or separation.
Legal disputes can result in a smaller overall pot of money to share after a divorce.
Although you may consider that adversarial legal battles will give you access to a bigger slice of the cake after a divorce, the irony is that the cost of these disputes will mean that the overall cake is smaller.
Family Mediation Resolution
Why Barclay Devere?
Barclay Devere can help bring about a self-resolution to your problem by mediating between the disputing parties.
Why Barclay Devere Is The Best Choice
We appreciate that any family upheaval, such as a divorce, separation or partnership breakdown, can be extremely traumatic for everyone concerned. This can be especially pronounced when children are involved particularly when the dispute concerns custody or access rights.
It is necessary still for martial separation or a divorce to be made legally binding through the court process. However mediation has proved to be an efficient and effective way of settling many of the related issues that evolve. This may involve a dispute over the distribution of property, financial matters, over the arrangements for children or even who should have custody of a family pet.
Barclay DeVere endeavours to provide a safe, secure forum whenever children are involved that allows free-flowing, open discussion that encourages children to feel comfortable discussing their concerns without pressure from either parent.
Benefits Of Mediation
- Confidentiality – meditation is a confidential process – the discussions cannot be used against either party as evidence in court.
However, there are a few exceptions for example when there is a potential threat to human life or safety.
- Voluntary – you cannot be forced to participate in the meditation process or forced to agree on your issues.
- Neutrality and impartiality of the mediator – a mediator will help you seek mutually agreeable solutions to the issues you’re facing without taking sides.
- Additionally, the mediator will not give advice or make any binding decision unless both parties give the mediator that power.
- Greater control – unlike in a lawsuit, parties are in control of the
- Consequently, they have much greater say in discussions and over the outcome.
- Child-focused – family mediation is focused on the needs and interests of your children. It also offers a platform for you and your spouse to plan for the future care of your children.
- Preserves relationships – since meditation is a collaborative “win/win” process, it helps preserve relationships that would otherwise be destroyed through years of litigation.