Barclay DeVere Family Mediation Service
for all Financial and children
related family disputes
Good Support System - Family Mediation
PREPARING FOR FAMILY MEDIATION
A specific Research reported that 66% of UK grown-ups feel they have no one to converse with about their issues.
About 2,500 individuals were interviewed, and 66% said they had nobody to talk to about psychological well-being, connections or cash especially during the hard times of divorce or separation.
Good Support System
During operation, it is hard for the parties involved to agree especially where there is a division of assets. Also, there are other important issues such as custody issues and visitation rights for people with kids.
Trouble finding the ideal time or even the location to talk was one of the most common explanations for the pattern. The only solution left is for everybody to drop the boundaries to talking by reaching out to a mediator for specific conflicts.
Approximately 36% of the people who participated in the survey said It was tough to know the best time to raise their issues. It is also reported that 28% said it was hard to discover anyplace fitting to raise their worries.
The research also reported that over 9 million individuals in the united kingdom said they were lonely most of the time.
Getting a mediator is one efficient way of solving the problems in a family. It is the best to consider especially for people with children.
Here are some tips for beginning mediation
Some people may feel very awkward talking face to face with a stranger, and it is is very reasonable.
It, however, shouldn’t prevent you from beginning a discussion with someone. Mediation is the fastest process to solve the conflict, and it will be less stressful for the family especially the children.
What Our Clients Say
FAMILY MEDIATION RESOLUTION
Mediation is a very peaceful efficient way of solving the family conflict. The parties involved do not have to meet as they both pass their requests to the mediator.
It is also less stressful for the kids as compared to the court process.
Call us on 03300 100 082
Benefits Of Mediation
- Confidentiality – meditation is a confidential process – the discussions cannot be used against either party as evidence in court.
However, there are a few exceptions for example when there is a potential threat to human life or safety.
- Voluntary – you cannot be forced to participate in the meditation process or forced to agree on your issues.
- Neutrality and impartiality of the mediator – a mediator will help you seek mutually agreeable solutions to the issues you’re facing without taking sides.
- Additionally, the mediator will not give advice or make any binding decision unless both parties give the mediator that power.
- Greater control – unlike in a lawsuit, parties are in control of the mediation process.
- Consequently, they have much greater say in discussions and over the outcome.
- Child-focused –family mediation is focused on the needs and interests of your children. It also offers a platform for you and your spouse to plan for the future care of your children.
- Preserves relationships – since meditation is a collaborative “win/win” process, it helps preserve relationships that would otherwise be destroyed through years of court.